Jump to:Flixya.com - Share Everything



5:52 am Sunday


It's always fun to be up and staring at server stats early in the morning. We are ironing out some bugs.

This time last year I was returning from my first trip to New York. I parked a rental car at a parking garage and I left it for three consecutive days. When I returned the garage attendant burst out laughing and asked me if I had seen the "No Overnight Parking Allowed" signs. He walked off and left me standing there. After about a minute or so, he drove up with the car and smiled and said "Have a nice day" and charged me for sixteen hours. I drove off and ended up in Queens at a small, 1950's style gas station asking directions on how to get to Connecticut. An older man gave me simple (and accurate) directions as I was filling the gas tank -- and with a big smile on his face, he jumped back in his early 70's Cadillac and drove off.

Flixya gives me that same feeling. Feels good to be going somewhere new.

posted by Flixya @ 5:55 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home